Powered By Blogger

Monday 10 August 2015

Race For Life 2015

It's been almost two months since we took part in the Race For Life and I've just realised I hadn't done an update for you, so here it is :)

Esmée and I signed up to walk the Race For Life in Bournemouth, where we live, and we absolutely loved it. I got a group of friends involved and those who have young children got them involved too.

My sister-in-law and I got ready together in the morning - we wore pink tops and pink tutus and she did our makeup for us - bright pink!!

I wore Esmée in a carrier and we met the other girls at the seafront near the start line, who were also all dressed in pink.

Esmée had a hand made sign which said "I'm Racing For Daddy" with a photo of them together.

My total amount raised was £1374.00 and I received an email last month telling me I was in the top 3% of fundraisers for June! I'm so happy with that total - my initial target was £100! I'm absolutely blown away by people's generosity. Thank you so much.







The work that Cancer Research UK does is absolutely incredible and I'm so immensely proud to have been part of such a fantastic event.

We are so grateful for all of the donations and support and we can't wait to get involved in more fundraisers!


No comments: